AWWA C207: 2013 [paper]
Steel Pipe Flanges for Waterworks Service, Sizes 4 In. Through 144 In. (100 mm Through 3,600 mm).
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Steel Pipe Flanges for Waterworks Service, Sizes 4 In. Through 144 In. (100 mm Through 3,600 mm)
The C207 describes ring-type slip-on flanges and blind flanges. The flange pressure limits and the tables that describe them are: 1. Ring-type, slip-on flanges
2. Blind flanges
Unless otherwise specified by the purchaser, the manufacturer shall select the type to be used. The purpose of this standard is to provide minimum material requirements and dimensions for a variety of steel flanges for attachment to steel water pipe and fittings.
Keywords: AWWA C207-13