AWWA B550: 2017 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
AWWA B550 – Calcium Chloride
This standard covers calcium chloride (CaCl2), in the form of powder, pellet, granule, flake, or briquette for use in water supply treatment. The main purpose of this standard is to provide the minimum requirements for calcium chloride, including physical, chemical, packaging, shipping, and testing requirements.
This standard can be referenced in documents for purchasing and receiving calcium chloride and can be used as a guide for testing the physical and chemical properties of calcium chloride samples. The stipulations for this standard apply when this document has been referenced and then only to calcium chloride used in the treatment of potable water, wastewater, and reuse or reclaimed water.
9781625762177, B550-17, Calcium Chloride, AWWA