AWS A5.11/A5.11M: 2018 [paper]
Specification for Nickel and Nickel Alloy Welding Electrodes for Shielded Metal Arc Welding, 11th Edition
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
AWS A5.11/A5.11M – Specification for Nickel and Nickel Alloy Welding Electrodes for Shielded Metal Arc Welding, 10th edition
Prescribes the composition, dimensions, soundness, and properties of weld metal from more than 30 classifications of nickel and nickel-alloy covered electrodes. Major topics include general requirements, testing, manufacturing, identification, and packaging. A guide to using the specification is included in an annex. This specification makes use of both U.S. Customary Units and the International System of Units (SI). Since these are not equivalent, each system must be used independently of the other.