API STD 624: 2014 [paper]
Type Testing of Rising Stem Valves Equipped with Graphite Packing for Fugitive Emissions, 1st edition.
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
API STD 624 – Type Testing of Rising Stem Valves Equipped with Graphite Packing for Fugitive Emissions, 1st edition
API 624 specifies the requirements and acceptance criteria (100 ppmv) for fugitive emission type testing of rising and rising-rotating stem valves equipped with packing previously tested in accordance with API 622. Packing shall be suitable for use at service temperatures °29 °C to 538 °C (°20 °F to 1000 °F). The type testing requirements contained herein are based upon elements of EPA Method 21.
Valves larger than NPS 24 or valves greater than class 1500 are outside the scope of this standard
API 624, C62401, API Standard 624