AA ADM – Aluminum Design Manual: 2020 [paper]
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Aluminum Design Manual 2020
The 2020 Aluminum Design Manual is essential for all professionals who work with aluminum in structural applications, this comprehensive, up-to-date resource includes the sections listed below:
- The Specification for Aluminum Structures, which contains new provisions for block shear, pull-out strength of screws in screw chases, weld-affected strengths, post-weld heat treated strengths, new alloy-tempers, and flanges and webs with concentrated forces;
- The Commentary to the Specification for Aluminum Structures, with background and references for specification provisions;
- A Design Guide, addressing aluminum structural design codes, aluminum composite material, adhesive bonded joints, extrusion design, corrosion, fire protection, and sustainability;
- Material Properties, which describes the wrought and cast alloy and temper designation systems and provides comparative characteristics, typical physical properties, and densities of common aluminum alloys;
- Section Properties for common aluminum channels, I-shapes, angles, tees, zees, square, rectangular, and round tube, roofing and siding, and pipe;
- Design Aids, including 48 allowable stress tables for common alloy-tempers, load span tables for Aluminum Association channels and I-shapes, grating (new), tread plate, and roofing and siding;
- Illustrative Examples, with 31 design examples of use of the Specification for Aluminum Structures;
- Guidelines for Aluminum Sheet Metal Work in Building Construction;
- A new Code of Standard Practice for Fabricating and Erecting Structural Aluminum, which provides a common understanding of acceptable standards when contracting for structural aluminum;
- Hard copies include a QR code with a link to a spreadsheet containing section property tables for common aluminum shapes including I-shapes, channels, angles, tees, zees, round and rectangular tube, pipe, and roofing and siding tables.
AA ADM 2020