3A 32-04 – Uninsulated Tanks: 2020 [paper]
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Uninsulated Tanks, 2020
3A 32-04 applies to the sanitary aspects of uninsulated tanks, both open top and closed types, and both single and multiple compartment types, that are intended to be used for one of the following purposes:
- Mixing of products and ingredients.
- Storage of products in uninsulated tanks intended to be located in a room in which the air surrounding the tank will maintain the product temperature.
- Storage of products in uninsulated tanks having heat exchange surfaces to maintain the product temperature.
- As a raw product constant level tank in a pasteurizing system.
- As a product surge or feed tank within a processing system, and farm milk handling equipment.
- Product enters the inlet or inlet valve, when included, and exits at outlet or outlet valve, when included.
To conform to this 3-A Sanitary Standard, uninsulated tanks shall conform to the following criteria for design, materials of construction, fabrication techniques and installation, as applicable, and the current revisions or editions of all referenced documents cited herein.
3A 32-04 2020