The Annotated IFRS Standards (Blue Book): 2021 [paper]
The Annotated IFRS® Standards – Required 1 January 2021 (Blue Book), 3 volumes
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
The Annotated IFRS Standards (Blue Book): 2021
For accounting periods beginning on or after 1 January 2021, excluding changes not yet required.
Three volume parts, contains the IFRS® Standards, including IAS® Standards, IFRIC® Interpretations and SIC® Interpretations, as required at 1 January 2021.
The IFRS Standards in this edition have been annotated with extensive cross-references, explanatory notes and IFRS Interpretations Committee (Committee) agenda decisions to help users apply the Standards.
• a revised version of the Constitution and Due Process Handbook of the IFRS Foundation;
• Annual Improvements to IFRS Standards 2018–2020—amendments to IFRS 16 Leases;
• Covid-19-Related Rent Concessions—amendment to IFRS 16;
• Extension of the Temporary Exemption from Applying IFRS 9—amendments to IFRS 4 Insurance Contracts; and
• Interest Rate Benchmark Reform—Phase 2—amendments to IFRS 4, IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures, IFRS 9 Financial Instruments, IFRS 16 and IAS 39 Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement.
This edition does not contain Standards or changes to Standards with an effective date after 1 January 2021. Part A (Required Standards) contains the IFRS Standards, including IAS Standards, IFRIC Interpretations and SIC Interpretations, together with The Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting. Part B (Accompanying Guidance) contains the documents that accompany the Standards—Illustrative Examples and Implementation Guidance—together with IFRS Practice Statements. Part C (Bases for Conclusions) contains the Bases for Conclusions that accompany the Standards and the IFRS Practice Statements.
Set of three annotated volumes: Part A (Required Standards and the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting), Part B (Accompanying Guidance and IFRS Practice Statements) and Part C (Bases for Conclusions) sold together as one set.
978-1-911629-86-3, 9781911629863, IFRS Blue Book