IMO Tonnage Measurement of Ships: 1970 [paper]
International Conference on Tonnage Measurement of Ships.
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
IMO I713E – International Conference on Tonnage Measurement of Ships, 1969 (1970)
A text which establishes a universal system of tonnage measurement for ships engaged in international voyages, this includes:
– Final Act of the Conference;
– International Convention on Tonnage Measurement of Ships (Tonnage), 1969, including:
– Regulations for determining gross and net tonnages of ships
– International Tonnage Certificate;
– Recommendations adopted by the Conference.