IMO IBC Code: 2020 [paper]
International Code for the Construction and Equipment of Ships carrying Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
IMO International Code for the Construction and Equipment of Ships carrying Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk (IBC Code)
The purpose of this Code is to provide an international standard for the safe carriage, in bulk by sea, of dangerous chemicals and noxious liquid substances listed in chapter 17 of the Code. The Code prescribes the design and construction standards of ships, regardless of tonnage, involved in such carriage and the equipment they shall carry to minimize the risk to the ship, its crew and the environment, having regard to the nature of the products involved.
IE100E, 978-92-801-1728-8, 9789280117288