EEMUA PUB No 133: 2011 [paper]
Specification for Underground Armoured Cable Protected against Solvent Penetration and Corrosive Attack, 2nd edition.
Ships within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Specification for Underground Armoured Cable Protected against Solvent Penetration and Corrosive Attack, 2nd edition
This specification defines the requirements of the petroleum industry for underground armoured cables for use where protection against solvent penetration or corrosive attack is required.
This second edition updates the Specification to be compatible with the latest British (BS), European (EN) and International (IEC) standards and includes in its scope all types of electrical cables including instrument and communications.
EEMUA Pub 133, 978 0 85931 185 4