IMO IMDG Code Supplement: 2018 [paper]
IMO International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code Supplement
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
IMO International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code Supplement, 2018 Edition
The IMDG Code Supplement has following chapters:
- The EmS Guide: Emergency Response Procedures for Ships Carrying Dangerous Goods
- Medical First Aid Guide for Use in Accidents Involving Dangerous Goods (MFAG)
- Reporting Procedures
- IMO/ILO/UNECE Guidelines for packing of cargo transport units (CTUs)
- Pesticides?Revised Recommendations on the safe use of pesticides in ships
– Recommendations on the safe use of pesticides in ships applicable to the fumigation of cargo holds
– Revised Recommendations on the safe use of pesticides in ships applicable to the fumigation of cargo transport units
- International Code for the Safe Carriage of Packaged Irradiated Nuclear Fuel, Plutonium and High-Level Radioactoive Wastes on board Ships (INF Code)
- Appendix: Resolutions and circulars to which the IMDG Code and Supplement refer
You might also be interested in:
- IMO IMDG Code (2018) – 2 Volumes
- IMDG Code for Windows v14 (2018) – Download, IMO Product Code: ZL200E – Product activation required
- IMDG Code for the Intranet – IMO Product Code: D201E – This product is designed for large corporate intranets: local, regional and global. Please contact us for more information.
- IMDG Code on the Web – IMO Product Code: S201E – Online annual subscription
- IMDG Code e-reader version – IMO Product Code: KL200E – The e-reader version is an exact copy of the printed title in EBK format
- Poster: IMDG Code Labels, Marks and Signs (2018 Edition) – IMO Product Code: IH223E – This updated full-colour A2 poster illustrates the labels, marks and signs required under SOLAS and detailed in the IMDG Code.
IJ210E, IMDG SU, IMO 210E, 978-92-801-1683-0, 9789280116830