IATA Airport Handling Manual: 2021 [paper]
IATA AHM | 41st edition
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
IATA Airport Handling Manual (IATA AHM), 41st edition
The IATA AHM has been developed to assist the industry in the provision of safe, effective and quality services at a lower cost.
Airport Operations topics cover:
- Passenger Handling,
- Baggage Handling,
- Cargo and Mail Handling,
- Aircraft Handling and Loading, Load Control,
- Airside Management and Safety,
- Aircraft Movement Control, Ground Handling Agreements,
- Airport Handling Ground Support Equipment Specifications,
- Environmental Specifications for Ground Handling Operations
The AHM is a field-reference publication that contains recommended industry standards and procedures covering airside safety, load control, baggage, cargo and mail handling, aircraft movement control, aircraft loading, departure control systems, functional requirements for ground support equipment, an extensive listing of aircraft doors and ground servicing points by aircraft type, as well as the latest IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement (SGHA) amendments.
The AHM is published annually in English only.
The AHM is your definitive source for the latest industry-approved policies and standards covering all facets of safe and efficient airport operations. The AHM & the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) are now stand-alone, interdependent products which are also available as combos. The AHM is policy driven and focuses on “what to do”. The IGOM is procedure driven, focusing on “how to do it”.
Published: December, 2020
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2021 – Dec 31, 2021
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.