NFPA 2113: 2020 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
€54,21Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
Weight: 0.09 kg
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Standard on Selection, Care, Use, and Maintenance of Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire
Developed primarily for garment end users to reduce health and safety risks associated with incorrect selection, use, and maintenance, as well as contamination and damage of flame-resistant garments, this standard specifies selection, care, use, and maintenance requirements for such garments that are compliant with NFPA 2112: Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire.
Purchase the revised 2020 edition of NFPA 2113 for life safety requirements for the selection and use of flame-resistant personal protection equipment (PPE), and for reducing risks resulting from inadequate maintenance, contamination, or damage to PPE, with revised definitions and considerations to reflect the most up-to-date terminology and practices.
9781455923519, NFPA 2113