NFPA 11: 2021 [paper]
Standard for Low-, Medium-, and High-Expansion Foam
Ships in 5-8 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
NFPA 11 Standard for Low-, Medium-, and High-Expansion Foam 2021
Covers the design, installation, operation, testing, and maintenance of low-, medium-, and high-expansion and compressed air foam systems for fire protection.
It is not the intent of this standard to specify where foam protection is required.
NFPA 11 is intended for the use and guidance of those responsible for designing, installing, testing, inspecting, approving, listing, operating, or maintaining fixed, semifixed, or portable low-, medium-, and high-expansion and compressed air foam fire-extinguishing systems for interior or exterior hazards.
Nothing in this standard is intended to restrict new technologies or alternative arrangements, provided the level of safety prescribed by the standard is not lowered.
Low-, medium-, and high- expansion foam and compressed air foam systems are intended to provide property protection and not life safety.