AWS D1.1/D1.1M – Structural Welding Code – Steel: 2020 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
AWS D1.1/D1.1M Structural Welding Code – Steel, 24th edition
Updated every five years
AWS D1.1/D1.1M is the industry consensus on the minimum welding requirements for quality fabrication.
Industries reference and covers:
- Design of Welded Connections
- Prequalification of Welding
- Procedure Specifications
- Qualification for Procedures and Personnel
- Fabrication, Inspection
- Stud Welding
- Strengthening and Repair of Existing Structures.
The must-have welding code for every welder. It spells out the requirements for design, procedures, qualifications, fabrication, inspection, and repair of steel structures made of tubes, plate, and structural shapes that are subject to either static of cyclic loading.
AWSD1.1, AWS D1.1/D1.1M:2020, 978-1-64322-087-1, 9781643220871, welding