AWS A5.14/A5.14M: 2018 [paper]
Specification for nickel and nickel alloy bare welding electrodes and rods, 11th Edition
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
AWS A5.14/A51.14M – Specification for nickel and nickel alloy bare welding electrodes and rods, 11th Edition
This specification prescribes requirements for the classification of bare nickel and nickel-alloy welding electrodes, strip electrodes, and welding rods. It includes those compositions where the nickel content exceeds that of any other element.
The chemical compositions of 57 nickel and nickel-alloy welding electrodes and rods are specified, including six compositions not previously classified. Major topics include general requirements, testing, packaging, and application guidelines. This specification makes use of both U.S. Customary Units and the International System of Units (SI). Since these are not equivalent, each system must be used independently of the other.
AWS A5.14, 9780871719317, 978-0-87171-931-7, welding