AWS A3.0M/A3.0: 2020 [paper]
Standard Welding Terms and Definitions Including Terms for Adhesive Bonding, Brazing, Soldering, Thermal Cutting, and Thermal Spraying
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
AWS A3.0M/A3.0 – Standard Welding Terms and Definitions Including Terms for Adhesive Bonding, Brazing, Soldering, Thermal Cutting, and Thermal Spraying
This standard is a glossary of the technical terms used in the welding industry. Its purpose is to establish standard terms to aid in the communication of welding information. Since it is intended be a comprehensive compilation of welding terminology, nonstandard terms used in the welding industry are also included. All terms are either standard or nonstandard. They are arranged in the conventional dictionary letter-by-letter alphabetical sequence.