ASME B30.9 – Slings: 2021 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Includes provisions that apply to the fabrication, attachment, use, inspection, testing, and maintenance of slings used for load handling purposes, used in conjunction with equipment described in other volumes of the B30 Standard, except as restricted in ASME B30.12 & ASME B30.23. Slings fabricated from alloy steel chain, wire rope, metal mesh, synthetic fiber rope, synthetic webbing, and polyester fiber yarns in a protective cover(s) are addressed.