ASME B30.5 – Mobile and Locomotive Cranes: 2021 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
One of most requested safety standards widely respected and applied throughout the building and construction industry. It addresses crawler cranes, locomotive cranes, wheel-mounted cranes, and any variations thereof that retain the same fundamental characteristics and are powered by internal combustion engines or electric motors.
The scope of this Safety Standard includes only cranes of the above types that are powered by internal combustion engines or electric motors. Side boom tractors and cranes designed for railway and automobile wreck clearance, digger derricks, cranes manufactured specifically for, or when used for, energized electrical line service, knuckle boom, trolley boom cranes, and cranes having a maximum rated capacity of one ton or less are excluded.