ASME B30.29 – Self-Erecting Tower Cranes: 2018 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
ASME B30.29 – 2018 Self-Erecting Tower Cranes
Applies to the construction, operation, inspection, testing and maintenance of powered, self-erect tower cranes, which adjust operating radius by means of a trolley traversing a jib.
These may be horizontal, elevated, articulating, or telescoping, used for vertical lifting and lowering of freely suspended, unguided loads which consist of equipment and materials. Self-erect tower cranes have vertical or nearly vertical masts that are bottom slewing and mounted on fixed, traveling, or mobile bases.
The cranes are capable of moving or being moved from jobsite to jobsite fully assembled or nearly fully assembled. This volume does not apply to cranes used for non-vertical lifting service or lifting a guided load and truck-mounted material delivery cranes with a tubular boom and trolley traversing the boom. Tower cranes (refer to ASME B30.3) and mobile crane tower attachments (refer to ASME B30.5) are not within the scope of this volume.