ASME B30.16 – Overhead Underhung and Stationary Hoists: 2022 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Includes provisions that apply to the construction, installation, operation, inspection, testing, and maintenance of overhead underhung and stationary hoists, including hand-chain-operated, electric-powered, and air-powered chain and wire rope hoists used for, but not limited to, vertical lifting and lowering of freely suspended, unguided loads that consist of equipment and materials (see Figures 16-0.1-1 through 16-0.1-6).
Requirements for a hoist that is used for a special purpose, such as, but not limited to, tensioning a load, nonvertical lifting service, lifting a guided load, lifting personnel, or drawing both the load and the hoist up or down the load chain or rope when the hoist is attached to the load, are not included in this Volume.
B30.16 – 2022