API STD 609: 2021 [paper]
Butterfly Valves: Double-flanged, Lug- and Wafer-type, and Butt-welding Ends, 9th edition
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
API STD 609 – Butterfly Valves: Double-flanged, Lug- and Wafer-type, and Butt-welding Ends, 2021
Covers design, materials, face-to-face dimensions, pressure-temperature ratings, and examination, inspection, and test requirements for gray iron, ductile iron, bronze, steel, nickel-based alloy, or special alloy butterfly valves.
The following two categories of butterfly valves are included:
Category A—Manufacturer’s rated cold working pressure (CWP) butterfly valves, usually with a concentric disc and seat configuration. Sizes covered are NPS 2 to NPS 60 for valves having ASME Class 125 or Class 150 flange bolting patterns.
Category B—ASME class and pressure-temperature-rated butterfly valves that have an offset seat and either an eccentric or a concentric disc configuration. Sizes covered are listed below:
- for lug and wafer, Class 150 and 300: NPS 2 to NPS 60;
- for lug and wafer, Class 600: NPS 3 to NPS 60;
- for double-flanged short and long pattern, Class 150, 300, and 600: NPS 3 to NPS 60;
- for butt-welding ends, Class 150, 300 and 600: NPS 3 to 60;