API RP 13K: 2022 [paper]
Recommended Practice for Chemical Analysis of Barite, 4th edition
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Barite is used to increase the density of oil well drilling fluids. It is a mined product that can contain significant quantities of minerals other than barium sulfate, which is its main component.
It is the objective of this publication to provide a comprehensive, detailed description of the chemical analytical procedures for quantitatively determining the mineral and chemical constituents of barite. These procedures are quite elaborate and will normally be carried out in a well equipped laboratory.
This product is unavailable in Belarus, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, Syria, Ukraine