API MPMS 8.2: 2022 [paper]
Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards Chapter 8.2 Standard Practice for Automatic Sampling of Petroleum and Petroleum Products
Media format: PDF
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
This practice describes general procedures and equipment for automatically obtaining samples of liquid petroleum and petroleum products, crude oils, and intermediate products from the sample point into the primary container. This practice also provides additional specific information about sample container selection, preparation, and sample handling. If sampling is for the precise determination of volatility, use Practice D5842 (API MPMS Chapter 8.4) in conjunction with this practice. For sample mixing and handling, refer to Practice D5854 (API MPMS Chapter 8.3). This practice does not cover sampling of electrical insulating oils and hydraulic fluids.