Oil Tankers, A Pocket Safety Guide: 2018 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
Weight: 0.1 kg
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
All crew members working with dangerous cargoes should have a clear understanding of operations on board a tanker. Through the use of technical diagrams and supporting text, this publication details various tanker types and covers all safety measures to be employed during fire, environmental and operational hazards. Cyber security is also explained, with graphics illustrating the various cyber threats facing ships today. The publication is supplemented by a glossary of technical terms, helping readers familiarise themselves with any new shipboard terminology. Further information may be sought from the publication, ‘ISGOTT: the International Safety Guide for Oil Tankers and Terminals’.