ISF Record Book for Engine Cadets: 2010 [paper]
The ISF On Board Training Record Book for Engine Cadets, 2nd edition.
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
The ISF On Board Training Record Book for Engine Cadets, 2nd edition
The IMO STCW Convention requires that a cadet’s seagoing service must be recorded in a training record book approved by the maritime administration responsible for issuing certificates of competence.
To help employers ensure compliance, ISF has updated its widely used On Board Training Record Book for Deck
Cadets (Trainee Officers), to take account of the amended competence requirements in STCW 2010, which entered
into force in January 2012.
The revised ISF Book takes full account of the competence standards stipulated by STCW 2010, such as the use of
Electronic Chart Display and Information Systems (ECDIS), application of leadership and team working skills and
proactive measures to protect the marine environment. The training tasks included have been developed to ensure
that cadets make the best use of their seagoing service, and to help supervising officers make an objective
evaluation of whether cadets are competent.
The ISF On Board Training Record Book for Engine Cadets:
– Significantly revised to take full account of new STCW 2010 competence standards
– Structured tasks to meet official STCW assessment requirements
– Examples of written projects cadets can undertake as part of their training
– Covers International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea
This Training Record Book for Engine Cadets can be used by
trainees in order to provide documentary evidence to government appointed assessors
of having completed a properly structured on board training programme in accordance with IMO STCW 2010.