IMO Timber Deck Cargoes: 2012 [paper]
Ships Carrying Timber Deck Cargoes.
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
The Code of Safe Practice for Ships carrying Timber Deck Cargoes, 2011 (2011 TDC Code) was adopted by resolution A.1048(27) at the twenty-seventh session of IMO’s Assembly in November 2011. This Code revises and updates the previous Code adopted in 1991 by resolution A.715(17).
The 2011 TDC Code is non-mandatory and applies to all ships of 24 m or more in length
carrying a timber deck cargo. The Code aims to ensure that stowage and cargo securing
arrangements for timber deck cargoes enable a safe yet rational securing of the cargo so
that it is satisfactorily prevented from shifting. 2011 TDC Code also includes alternative
design principles, taking into account the acceleration forces cargo may be subjected
to throughout the voyage.
Keywords: IA275E, 978-92-801-1549-9