IMO Survey of Fire Appliances & Provisions – ETA305E: 2004 [e-book]
Within 2 hours on business days
Media format: E-book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
IMO Model course: Survey of Fire Appliances & Provisions, 2004 Edition
This course covers the requirements of the initial, annual, intermediate and periodical surveys, as specified in the 1974 SOLAS Convention. It does not cover preliminary design or plan approvals, nor does it cover the survey or inspection of chemical tankers, gas carriers, special purpose ships or mobile offshore units. Those wishing to enter this couse should be fully qualified master mariners, chief engineers, and naval architects/marine engineers or hold any equivalent qualification and have experience related to the structural survey of ships, ship construction or ship repair work.
ETA305E, Model Course 3.05 plus Compendium