IMO Control and Management of Ships’ Biofouling: 2012 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
IMO Control and Management of Ships’ Biofouling – I662E
Guidelines for the control and management fo Ships’ biofouling to minimize the transfer of invasive aquatic species
These Guidelines for the control and management of ships’ biofouling to minimize the transfer of invasive aquatic species (hereafter “the Guidelines”) are intended to provide a globally consistent approach to the management of biofouling.
As scientific and technological advances are made, the Guidelines will be refined to enable the risk to be more adequately addressed. Port States, flag States, coastal States and other parties that can assist in mitigating the problems associated with biofouling should exercise due diligence to implement the Guidelines to the maximum extent possible.