IMO Ship Recycling Guidelines: 2006 [paper]
Ship Recycling Guidelines.
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
The IMO Guidelines on ship recycling recognise that, in order to contribute towards improvements in ship recycling, it is necessary to consider the ship throughout its life cycle, and also that the use of hazardous materials should be minimized in the design, construction and maintenance of ships, without compromising their safety and operational efficiency, and that there is a need to prepare ships for recycling in such a manner as to reduce environmental and safety risks and health and welfare concerns as far as practicable.
The present publication contains the consolidated text of the IMO Guidelines on ship recycling adopted by Assembly resolution A.962(23), as amended by Assembly resolution A.980(24), while also referring to the existence and relevance of the guidelines on the same subject by ILO and by the Basel Convention.