IMO Officer in charge of a Navigational Watch: 2014 [ebook]
IMO Model course: Officer in charge of a Navigational Watch, 2014 edition.
Shipping: 1 day
Media format: E-book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
IMO Model course: Officer in charge of a Navigational Watch, 2014 edition
This book comprises three functions at the operational level. On successful completion of the training and assessment trainees should be competent to carry out safely the watchkeeping duties of an officer in charge of a navigational watch, both at sea and in port. In particular, they will be fully conversant with the basic principles to be observed in keeping a navigational watch as per STCW Regulation VIII/2 and STCW Code Chapter VIII.
Search terms: ETB703E