IMO Manual on Oil Pollution-Section III: 1997 [paper]
Manual on Oil Pollution-Section III.
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Manual on Oil Pollution, Section III: Salvage.
The Manual on Oil Pollution currently consists of four sections (sections V and VI are imminent), some of which have already been revised since they were first published. Section III – Salvage was first published in 1983 and has now been extensively revised by the MEPC to extend its coverage to include substances other than oil. Section III of the Manual is intended to be used in conjunction with the national contingency plan that will have been prepared as described in the recently revised section II – Contingency Planning.
The guidance in section III will help Administrations and officials involved with oil pollution casualties effectively to mitigate the effects of accidents, whether there is a spillage from a tanker or the release of bunkers from dry cargo vessels or passenger vessels.