IMO Manual Oil Pollution-Section VI: 1998 [paper]
Manual Oil Pollution-Section VI.
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Manual on Oil Pollution (Section VI).
The IMO Guidelines from Sampling and Identification of Oil Spills are intended to provide guidance to Governments, including those of developing countries, on the techniques, equipment and strategies for sampling oil to identify unknown sources of spilled oil. Although references are given for the laboratory methods required for analysis, the emphasis in this text is on the details of the field work required to collect the samples.