IMO Intervention Convention: 1977 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
The Intervention Convention deals with the need to protect the interests of coastal States directly affected or threatened by the consequences of a maritime casualty which might result in oil pollution of the sea or coastlines.
This edition also the 1973 Protocol relating to Intervention on the High Seas in Cases of Pollution by Substances other than Oil, 1973.