IMO International Medical Guide for Ships Amd: 2010 [paper]
International Medical Guide for Ships Amendment
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Quantification Addendum:International Medical Guide for Ships.
This volume contains recommended quantities, indications and dosing for 55 medicines listed in the International Medical Guide for Ships 3rd edition. The quantities are based on three types of ships:
– ocean-going ships with crews of 25-40 and no doctor (Category A);
– coastal ships with cres of up to 25 that travel no more than 24 hours from a port of call (Category B); and
– small boats and private craft with crews of 15 or less, and usually travelling no more than a few hours from a port of call (Category C).
These quantities have been updated to reflect the decrease of crew numbers on most ships and calculated voyages on one month.
This companion volume to the International Medical Guide for Ships provides essential guidance to all those who are involved in the procurement, purchasing, stock maintenance and use of medicines to promote and protect the health of seafarers worldwide.