IMO/ILO/UNECE CTU Code: 2014 [paper]
IMO/ILO/UNECE Code of Practice for Packing of Cargo Transport Units (CTU Code), 2014 edition.
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
IMO/ILO/UNECE Code of Practice for Packing of Cargo Transport Units (CTU Code), 2014 edition
Innovations and developments in the types of cargoes carried in freight containers have allowed heavy, bulky items which weretraditionally loaded directly into the ships’ hold to be carried in cargo transport units (CTUs).
This publication gives advice on the safe packing of cargo transport units to those responsible for the packing and securing of the cargo and by thosewhose task it is to train people to pack such units. This publication outlines theoretical details for packing and securing as well as givingpractical measures to ensure the safe packing of cargo onto or into CTUs.
Search terms: IC284E, 9789280116298, 978-92-801-1629-8, CTU Code