IMO IGF Code: 2016 [paper]
International Code of Safety for Ships using Gases or other Low-flashpoint Fuels (IGF CODE), 2016 Edition
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
International Code of Safety for Ships using Gases or other Low-flashpoint Fuels (IGF CODE), 2016 edition
Provide an international standard for ships using low flashpoint fuel, other than ships covered by the IGC Code. The basic philosophy of this Code is to provide mandatory provisions for the arrangement, installation, control and monitoring of machinery, equipment and systems using low ?ashpoint fuel to minimize the risk to the ship, its crew and the environment, having regard to the nature of the fuels involved.
Search terms: I109E, 97899280116533