IMO Fish Waste Guidance: 2013 [paper]
2012 Guidelines for the development of action lists and action levels for Fish Waste
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
2012 Guidelines for the development of action lists and action levels for Fish Waste, edition 2013
This publication provides guidance to regulators and policy makers on the selection of action lists and the
development of action levels for fish waste proposed for disposal at sea. While the Guidance is designed to assist
with implementation of requirements under the Convention on the Prevention of Marine Pollution by Dumping of
Wastes and Other Matter, 1972 (London Convention) and its 1996 Protocol (London Protocol), the Guidance is
general and could be applied to the assessment of fish waste under other instruments.
IA479E, Fish Waste Guidance, 978-9-28011-576-5, 9789280115765