IMO Code on Alerts and Indicators 2009: 2010 [paper]
Code on Alerts and Indicators
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
The Code on Alerts and Indicators, 2009, is intended to provide general design guidance and to promote uniformity of type, location and priority for alerts and indicators required by the SOLAS Convention, including relevant performance standards, and by the MARPOL Convention, as well as by other associated instruments and codes.
The Code will benefit designers and operators by consolidating in one document the references to priorities, aggregation, grouping, locations and types, including colours and symbols, of shipboard alerts and indicators.
This new Code updates, revises and replaces the Code on Alarms and Indicators, 1995 (resolution A.830(19)).