IMO Civil Liability Convention (CLC): 1977 [paper]
Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage.
shipped within 3-5 days
Shipping: shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Civil Liability Convention (CLC).
The purpose of the 1969 CLC Convention is to provide uniform international rules and procedures for determining questions of liability and to ensure that adequate compensation is available to victims of oil pollution by placing the liability for compensation upon the owner of the ship.
This edition also includes the 1976 Protocol to Revise the Unit of Account Provisions of CLC 1969. (See also Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage,1996 edition).