ICS Tanker Safety Guide – Chemicals: 2021 [paper]
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
ICS Tanker Safety Guide – Chemicals
The standard reference work for chemical tankers. The 5th edition provides chemical tanker operators and crew with up-to-date best practice guidance for safe and pollution-free operations on ships regulated under MARPOL Annex II (Regulations for the Prevention of Pollution by Noxious Liquid Substances). This includes oil tankers operating in accordance with Annex II when they are carrying chemical cargoes.
- Expanded guidance on key safety issues including enclosed space entry, risk assessments and PPE.
- New and improved ship/shore safety checklists, to help ship and terminal crew complete important safety checks efficiently.
- Aligned with ISGOTT: International Safety Guide for Oil Tankers and Terminals, Sixth Edition.
The Guide should be carried on all chemical tankers and should be readily accessible by anyone involved in the carriage of chemicals on ships, including ship operators, cargo interests, training institutes and terminal operators.
978-1-9162322-3-5, 9781916232235, ICS, Tanker Safety Guide