Guidelines the Maritime Expert Witness: 2022 [paper]
Ships in 5-8 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Provides invaluable assistance and advice to those who are new to giving expert evidence and serves as a timely reminder to seasoned hands. With a Foreword by Sir Julian Flaux PC QC, Chancellor of the High Court, this book continues the themes developed in the popular Guidelines for Collecting Maritime Evidence Volumes 1 and 2, by following the dispute resolution process to its conclusion, either in court or in an arbitration or mediation hearing.