Garbage Record Logbook II (Ships that carry solid bulk cargoes): 2018 [paper]
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Garbage Record Logbook – Part II (Ships that carry solid bulk cargoes)
This updated Garbage Record Book is in compliance with IMO Resolution MEPC.277(70) – Amendments to MARPOL Annex V (in force 1 March 2018). It includes instructions and the recently updated table format for entry of discharges.
Part II is required for all ships to make entries for all cargo residues as defined in MARPOL Annex V, regulation 1.2 (Definitions). To meet the requirements of MARPOL Annex V, all garbage discharges of cargo residues must be recorded in a Garbage Record Book in tabulated format and retained on board for at least two years after the final entry is made. This book is essential in ensuring compliance with the latest IMO mandatory recordkeeping requirements.
9781856097741, 978-1-85609-774-1, MARPOL Annex V