IMO IMDG Code Supplement French: 2020 [paper]
International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code Supplement – IK210F
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
The IMDG Code Supplement has following chapters:
- The EmS Guide: Emergency Response Procedures for Ships Carrying Dangerous Goods
- Medical First Aid Guide for Use in Accidents Involving Dangerous Goods (MFAG)
- Reporting Procedures
- IMO/ILO/UNECE Guidelines for packing of cargo transport units (CTUs)
- Pesticides?Revised Recommendations on the safe use of pesticides in ships
– Recommendations on the safe use of pesticides in ships applicable to the fumigation of cargo holds
– Revised Recommendations on the safe use of pesticides in ships applicable to the fumigation of cargo transport units
- International Code for the Safe Carriage of Packaged Irradiated Nuclear Fuel, Plutonium and High-Level Radioactoive Wastes on board Ships (INF Code)
- Appendix: Resolutions and circulars to which the IMDG Code and Supplement refer
The 2020 edition will be voluntary starting 1 January 2021 and become mandatory on 1 January 2022.
IK210F, IMDG SU, IMO 210E, 978-92-801-2530-6, 9789280125306