ICAO 9481 Spanish: 2023-2024 [paper]
Emergency Response Guidance for Aircraft Incidents Involving Dangerous Goods
Ships in 5-8 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
To view the document, you must first download the latest Adobe plugin from FileOpen Systems
Single user license and can only be installed on one computer.
The ICAO ERG (9481) provides guidance to States and operators for developing procedures and policies for dealing with dangerous goods incidents on board aircraft. It contains general information on the factors that may need to be considered when dealing with any dangerous goods incident and provides specific emergency response drill codes each item listed in the Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air.
Available in English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish and Russian.
Also available as:
ICAO 9481 – Emergency Response Guidance for Aircraft Incidents involving Dangerous Goods (book)
Doc 9481, ICAO ERG, ICAO Red Book