IATA Réglementation du contrôle température (TCR): 2023 [digital]
IATA Réglementation du contrôle de la température – TCR French 11th edition
Media format: E-book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
Not yet published, stay informed!
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf.
The IATA Temperature Control Regulations (TCR) is based on the requirements of the of the IATA Perishable Cargo Regulations (PCR) manual – an industry recognized standard for the efficient and adequate shipping of time and temperature sensitive goods.
This new edition came about as a result of the pharmaceutical industry requiring a standalone healthcare regulation. It replicates the chapter dealing with the packaging, labelling, handling of pharmaceutical products and mainly the chapter on healthcare logistics (PCR Chapter 17).
The IATA Temperature Control Regulations (TCR) is a comprehensive guide designed to enable stakeholders involved in the transport and handling of pharmaceutical product to safely meet the requirements. This new manual only includes sections which are relevant to the transport of temperature sensitive healthcare products.
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Published: November, 2022
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2023 until Dec. 31, 2023
8784-11, IATA TCR, Temperature Control Regulations, TCR, TCR Francais, TCR French