IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations: 2023 [e-book]
Within 2 hours on business days
Shipping: Within 2 hours on business days
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
The DGR is the main industry standard for shipping dangerous goods by air and the most complete, up-to-date, and user-friendly reference manual trusted by the industry for over more than 60 years.
Staying in compliance with the latest regulations is critical for shipping dangerous goods by air safely. The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) draws from the industry’s most trustworthy cargo sources to help you classify, pack, mark, label and document shipments of dangerous goods. The DGR includes international dangerous goods air regulations as well as state and airline requirements to ensure you have all the information you need to ship safely and in compliance at your fingertips.
Published: August, 2022
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2023 – Dec 31, 2023
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
Related IATA publications
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Regular Bound (2023)
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Spiral Bound (2023)
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Regular Bound + Digital (2023)
IATA Gefahrgutvorschriften (German) (2023)
IATA Live Animals Regulations (LAR) (2023)
IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM) (2023)
IATA ULD Regulations Manual (2023)
IATA Infectious Substances Shipping Regulations (ISSR) (2023-2024)
IATA Lithium Batteries Shipping Regulations (LBSG) (2023)
IATA Perishable Cargo Regulations manual (PCR) (2023)
IATA Temperature Control Regulations manual (TCR) (2023)
IATA Compassionate Transportation Manual (CTM) (2023)
IATA Integrated Risk and Resilience Management (IRRM) (2022) NEW
Related ICAO publications
ICAO 9284 – Tech. Instructions Safe Transport DG by Air (2023-2024)
ICAO 9284 – Supplement Tech. Instructions Safe Transport DG by Air(2023-2024)
ICAO 9481 – Emergency Response Guidance Aircraft Incidents DG (2023-2024)
ICAO Annex 18 – Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air
Related IMO publications
IMO IMDG Code – International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (2022)
IMO IMDG Code Supplement (2022)
Related UN publications
ADR – Eur Agreement/ International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (2023)
ADN – International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Inland Waterways (2021)
Recommendations on the Transport of DG – Tests and Criteria (2019)
Recommendations on the Transport of DG – Model Regulations (2021)
2023 Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Regular Bound Manual, IATA DGR 2023, IATA 9674, DGR 64, 2023 Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Regular Bound Manual, 9674-64, vervoer gevaarlijke goederen, luchttransport, Air export, 978-92-9264-576-2, 9789292645762, 6055-64