IATA Cargo Handling Manual (ICHM): 2022 [paper]
IATA ICHM 2022 | 6th edition
Ships in 5-8 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
The IATA Cargo Handling Manual (CHM) is a complete set of standards for everyone involved in cargo operations. The CHM helps airlines and cargo handlers to operate more effectively together, to improve efficiency and safety in air cargo operation.
- Streamline and align all cargo handling procedures and current best practices in one place.
- Use the Cargo Service Conference (CSC) governance structure for efficient publishing (from time of agreement) and adoption of new standards.
- Align to the same structure as Member operations manuals.
- Include content not found in the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) but currently found in airline cargo handling manuals.
The ICHM brings together the 90% of information that is common to individual carrier cargo handling manuals.
Published: December, 2021
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2022 until Dec. 31, 2022
Schrijf je nu in voor onze nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van de nieuwste edities en onze speciale aanbiedingen.
IATA ICHM, 9965-06