IATA Cargo Claims & Loss Prevention Handbook: 2023 [digital]
IATA CCLPH | 10th edition
Within 2 hours on business days
Media format: E-book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf.
The Cargo Claims & Loss Prevention Handbook (CCLPH) provides users the most up to date information on the crucial legal aspects of the carriage of cargo by air, with recent examples of cases decided by the courts and should assist cargo claims handlers on a daily basis.
The CCLPH incorporates input from airlines, legal experts, and freight forwarders together with all relevant and applicable conventions along with a chapter on Principles of Loss Prevention.
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you’ll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
- Online – Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
- Offline – There’s a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There’s an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes & highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
Published: October, 2022
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2023 , until Dec 31, 2023