IATA AHM and IGOM Combo: 2022 [paper]
IATA Airport Handling Manual 42st edition & IATA Ground Operations Manual 11th edition
shipped within 3-5 days
Media format: Book
- Same day shipping (all in-stock items, order received before 3:00 p.m.)
- Official reseller of IATA, IMO and ICAO
- ISO 9001 certified, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction
- Unlimited product rage. Need help? Please contact us!
- Experienced customer service for all your questions!
IATA Airport Handling Manual and Ground Operations Manual, 2022 edition
This set contains the Airport Handling Manual 42nd edition and Ground Operations Manual 11th edition
The Airport Handling Manual is a field-reference publication that contains recommended industry standards and procedures covering airside safety, load control, baggage, cargo and mail handling, aircraft movement control, aircraft loading, departure control systems, functional requirements for ground support equipment, an extensive listing of aircraft doors and ground servicing points by aircraft type
The IATA AHM is designed for:
- Airlines; Ground handling companies;
- Airports including load controllers;
- Regulatory bodies & government agencies;
- Cargo agents/forwarders;
- Contracting companies;
- Stock agents;
- Training organizations;
- Travel agents;
- System Providers
The Ground Operations Manual has been developed in response to industry demands for enhanced ground operational safety and damage reduction. This is the core manual for all ground operations and provides standard procedures for the frontline personnel.
The AHM & the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) are now stand-alone, interdependent products which are also available as combos. The AHM is policy driven and focuses on “what to do”. The IGOM is procedure driven, focusing on “how to do it”.
Published: December, 2021
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2022 – Dec 31, 2022
Stay up-to date with our special offers, sign in for our newsletter.
9403-42, 9099-42, 9399-11, AHM, SGHA, IGOM